-
August 13th, 2001, 06:11 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Yep..nuttin like mom's milk LOL
-
August 14th, 2001, 02:11 PM
#12
Inactive Member
See?
Eh, since when do you have more posts than me?
-
August 14th, 2001, 02:12 PM
#13
Inactive Member
-
August 16th, 2001, 01:24 PM
#14
Inactive Member
I'm just a busy bee..buzzzzzzzzz
-
August 17th, 2001, 08:54 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Oh, just you wait... Damn, I wish I could combine Lt and Lefty's posts...
-
August 17th, 2001, 04:15 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Yawn!!!!stretch!!!!!I'm retired..have noting but time on my hands..even if you could combine the posts..sooner or later I would just zip right by heeeee heeee
-
August 18th, 2001, 12:04 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Don't count on it sis. I try to have little to no life beyond my work and I will <h1>BURY YOU</h1>
*Slams hand on table*
That hurt.
------------------
She cut off her nose to spite her face
-
August 18th, 2001, 10:18 PM
#18
Inactive Member
BLAH BLAH BLAH....darn wish I knew how to enlarge words..ok, imagine these next words to be three inches tall "BITE ME"
------------------
-
August 19th, 2001, 08:14 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Oh, I will. Now there are three for when I come over. It'll give a whole new dimension to the "words coming back to bite you in the ass" thing.
------------------
Just as well i hate needles
an' get twinges at the thought of syringes
-
August 19th, 2001, 07:30 PM
#20
Inactive Member
*Stamping denied* on Lefty's passport
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks